Sunday, May 10, 2009

Maid of Honor: Courtney Mills


Courtney and I first met 11 years ago when we both marched Carolina Crown.  Years go by and she starts working with Evan at Richland High School.  Well, through Evan we rediscover each other and the rest is history!  She has been unbelievable during this year that I've been engaged.  She's listened to every decorating idea (which was close to a billion) and decision I've had to make regarding the in's and out's of the wedding.  She (with the help of my other wonderful girlfriends) threw me a fabulous bridal shower and next weekend is throwing my bachelorette weekend in the Texas Hill Country.  I'd like to do lots of cycling in those hills but I don't think that's exactly what she has in mind.  =)  Courtney lives in Rhome with her boyfriend, Rob, and designs color guard uniforms.  She's really excited because she's going back to school in the fall to study dance at TWU.  Thanks for everything, Court!

1 comment:

Courtney Mills said...

I got teary! TEARY!!! I don't even know what I'm going to be like on your wedding day... A MESS!!! I love you so much and am so blessed and honored to be your maid of honor!