Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  Evan and I have one more day of work left before our break!  We are spending the week at home and my parent's house in Plano before heading to NM to meet up with his family on the 26th.  A couple things we're excited about, "Reindeer Games" at the Bird's on Monday.  It's a ridiculously fun touch football game with friends.  It's incredibly unlikely, but I'm hoping for snow.  =)  Also, we have another party, this time in Rhome (if it sounds country, it is country)!  And as always, this time of year is great because of the friends that come in town.  My good friend Kelly that now lives in Berlin will be here, two friends from elementary school, Elizabeth and Jessica, my Harvard/Ironman friend Melissa, and of course the best ever...Mitchell!  

I hope everyone enjoys any and all time off they have!  Last year I had post-snowboard vacation blues pretty bad so it's nice to have wedding planning to come home too!

Love to all!

No comments: