Friday, July 17, 2009

My 30th BIRTHDAY!!!!

I can't even believe it but some pictures on my camera turned out really good! Ever since my bridal shower at Dominguez's my camera screen has been broken. Really broken. There is ABSOLUTELY no way to know if what you are taking is lined up right. I'm serious, you can't see anything. BUT...it still takes pictures and uploads perfectly.

Mom took me out to lunch and we went and saw "Away We Go" at the Angelika Plano. It was really fun and the movie was really good!

Later that evening friends met us at Boston's in Grapevine for some pizza and beer. We had such a great time! Thanks to Julia, Exo, Alicia, Tim, Courtney, Dana, Christy, Everett, Katie, John, Diana and Evan for helping me celebrate!!
Me and Diana - my triathlon partner in crime!
Courtney, Me, Julia - Just all around trouble.
Julia and Exo, the camera loves those two!
Christy, Everett, Dana - Everett was the happiest baby!!
John and Katie - surprised me with a birthday dessert!

1 comment:

Julia Martinez said...

Wouldn't have missed it! I was beginning to have Michelle withdrawls, anyway!! I hope 30 is the best year ever!! Love ya!