Sunday, July 12, 2009

Success!

It has taken me months to figure out the easiest, fastest way to put loads of pictures on a blog, but I think I've done it! Huge, Huge thank you to Michael Bilich for taking all of these pictures and the beautiful DVD he presented me and Evan with. When we get all the family portraits from our photographer, I'll post those too!

Thanks again to everyone that attended our wedding, I hope you had a great time! We couldn't of done it without our incredible parents and extremely talented friends. Special thanks to Julia Martinez, she went above and beyond the call of duty of what it means to have a friend be a day-of-coordinator. All my friends that helped set up and tear down, thank you so much. Finally, thank you to the family and friend musicians that supplied our wedding day with their talent. That was the most important aspect of the wedding to us, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!

No comments: